PLEASE ENJOY A FEW SHORT PEEKS INTO EACH YEAR OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER
WELCOME BABY SOPHIE MARCH 27TH 2007
BIGGEST SNOW MAN EVER 2006
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BREE 2005
BREE ARRIVES APRIL 15TH 2004
LAKE POWELL 2003

MARRIED FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY 2002

THE FAMOUS KRISPY KREME WEDDING CAKE


THE WEDDING PARTY

SUN VALLEY 2001

JACKSON HOLE 2000

SENIOR TRIP MEXICO 1999

SENIOR YEAR-SENIOR PROM 1999

JUNIOR YEAR GIRLS CHOICE 1998

THE GREATEST PICTURE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP
CHRISTMAS DANCE 1996

IN THE BEGINING MONSTER MASH 1996

NOTICE HOW IT STARTED IS HOW IT IS STILL IS
TOM BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE - haha

5 comments:
Good gravy you two have been together as long as we've been married! LOL!
Woohoo! We have another blogger! Wow! You guys really have been together for a long time...it reminds me of how me and Dustin started!
Yea!!! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world...I love the "stroll down memory lane" pics to:) I'm coming home next wee and I NEED to see li'l Sophie this time so call me!
OMG How Weird. LOL My name is Amanda Schriever!! Maybe we are relateddd
Hi you guys! It's Kelsey. It was so fun to stumble across your blog! Your kids are adorable :) I love the dance pics. They are classic!
Post a Comment