Bree has decided that it is time for her to write her own name. She has been practicing and trying really hard to get it right for a week now. She first told me that she wished her name did not have any "E"'s in it because she does not like them. And then she refused to try her "R"'s because she thought they were too hard. Finally today after lots of practice she conquered this huge task. Her "E"'s might have too many lines in them but you can actually read her writing. Tom and I are so proud of our little Bree who is growing up way too fast.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
"Growing up"
Bree has decided that it is time for her to write her own name. She has been practicing and trying really hard to get it right for a week now. She first told me that she wished her name did not have any "E"'s in it because she does not like them. And then she refused to try her "R"'s because she thought they were too hard. Finally today after lots of practice she conquered this huge task. Her "E"'s might have too many lines in them but you can actually read her writing. Tom and I are so proud of our little Bree who is growing up way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING! I love all the pictures of you guys through the years... good memories and good times :) I'm excited to stay updated, hope you don't mind me adding you to my buddy blog list. Your girls are beautiful!
Cassi Allred :)
I am so impressed- but not at all surprised. Bree is so smart!
I am so glad you guys decided to start a blog! It was definitely fun seeing all of your pictures from the begining
yeah Bree!! What a smartie. and yeah you're blogging now!!
Hey! Your girls are so cute. I love the pictures. Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It's nice being able to keep in touch with friends this way.
Post a Comment