Saturday, December 22, 2007
Princess Haircut
Bree has been begging Tom and I to cut her hair for a couple of months now because she wants to have hair like mommys. So Bree is so excited today because she chopped her hair off like mommys and is donating her hair to Locks of Love to help little girls who don't have hair. She was so good and was more worried about mommy than her hair. I was really sad to see all her pretty hair cut but she absolutely loves her hair short. Here is the before and afters of our princess! She is so cute!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Way to go Bree! Your hair is so pretty! You are such a sweet girl to give your hair to someone who needs it. Thanks for being so dang cute.
I love her short hair! Way cute.
What a nice girl to give her hair to the other little girls that need it. I love her new short hair.
Good job Bree! You look so beautiful! Amanda, you should email pictures of her before and after to the Locks of Love website. They post pics of all the little girls who give their hair away.
I love Bree--and I'm sure she loves her short hair. Anna wants to play!
Oh Bree! You look soooo beautiful with your new haircut! I love it! See you soon.
Hair like mommy's... that is so cute. Hope you all had a great Christmas! :)
I was so worried to when you told me you were going to cut her hair...it's gorgous!...but she looks so darn cute and loves it!
Hey! I check your blog everyday! It's on my list of favorites. I'm in dyer need of some updates. HA! :)
Happy birthday Amanda! We tried to call yesterday but the home # had been disconnected. Sorry!!! Tell Tom nice "PIMP" job on the car. ha..ha.. Lorri
Post a Comment