Friday, January 25, 2008
Daddy Pimps Bree's Ride!!!
At Bree's preschool they had a Drive in to the Movies day which meant that we had to create the perfect little car for Bree. I was just going to put some construction paper and paper plates on a box and call it good but Tom heard about it and he had to make sure that Bree had the fanciest car at school. They spent a couple of days spray painting and constructing this cute little pink car for Bree. It turned out really cute and the best part was seeing Bree at preschool watching a movie and eating popcorn with the other kids. I think hers was the best but I was amazed at how much work parents put into these little cars.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is a pimp'n ride..you wanna make me one tom?
So cute! Way to go Tom :)
Tom is such a cute dad! Happy Birthday again!
I saw Tom outside the other day with a saw and was wondering what project he had started next. Bree's a lucky little girl. I love your new and improved blog!
pretty good but I think you should have made it a gocart like the good ol' days
Happy Birthday Amanda! We hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment