Last week we went to Wheeler Farm with Bree's Preschool class and these are some of the cute pictures of Bree and her friends. Bree had so much fun feeding the Sheep and watching the farmer rub the pigs down. She was terrified of the tractor and finally her teacher was able to get her on it for a picture. After we had a picnic with her class, most of the kids went and fed the ducks bread. I think all the animals were so active because it was 9:00 in the morning which really made Sophie happy because she was able to talk to the sheep with her wonderful bark!! She has dog sounds and sheep sounds mixed up it was hilarious!! Bree has made some great friends at preschool and almost every day she asks me which friend she gets to play with today. Thank heavens all the girls are in the same class next year otherwise I think Bree would probablly have been fine but confused about where all her friends were.
i love what you did with the pictures. how do you do it? bree and her friends are cute. it is crazy to think about things like preschool, she has grown up so quickly.
We are the Schrievers! Tom and I have been married for eight years and together for what seems like forever!! We have two little girls Bree who is six, Sophie who is 3, and Bronson is 10 months old. We love to have fun together and enjoy being with our family and friends. We are excited to be bloggers and hope that we can share our memories with our loved ones.
Tom does Property Management, Real Estate, and Mortgages. If your ever in the market for either buying house or a mortgage(new or refinance) please give Tom a shot! It is a very referral based business, so any referrals would be much appreciated!
8 comments:
Such cute pics...how did you get them to look like that? Is that one of your digital scrapbooking tricks?
oh my goodness, I love those pics! How did you do that? I may need a lesson :)
Very cute editing!!!! Maybe you can teach me some day. ;)
Ok I need to know how to do that to my pictures. I love all the editing. Whats the program that you use?
How fun! Those first girlfriends are so special. :)
Cute pictures! I love the black and white one with a bit of color!
i love what you did with the pictures. how do you do it? bree and her friends are cute. it is crazy to think about things like preschool, she has grown up so quickly.
Those pictures look incredible! I love what you did with them. And... it looks like the girls had so much fun!
Post a Comment