
Bree I love how you pose for every picture, and how excited you are to go to school every day. I love to listen to you tell me about what you learned about and who you played with at school. I love when you tell me all about your new friends and how you always forget to ask them their name...but at least you made a new friend. I love hearing from your teachers that you married Sam in the Temple, and you love to play dead because that means you must be listening to me and your daddy talking.
I love you Bree!!

Sophie I love watching you ride your bike and how instead of using the peddles you ride your bike Flinstone style with your feet. I love your big smile and how your eyes sparkle when you are doing something that makes you happy. I even love it when you scream and hit me when I take you inside after we are done riding bikes.
I love you Sophie


Tom I love that you brought me flowers after a long week, because you just knew that they would make me happy!!
I love you Tom!

8 comments:
So sweet. I love your girls. And how sweet of Tom to bring you flowers!!
so cute!
cute post! Is that the preschool at that one church on Murray Holladay? Hallie's been on their waiting list since before she was born :)
I loved that post. So sweet.
What a sweet post! And I am very impressed with Tom...maybe he could hint a little something to my hubby!!?
How sweet are you!! I love it:) I can relate when you say you love Sophie even when she is screaming & hitting you...it's a mothers love;)
What a cute post! I hope you and Tom have a great time in DC :)
How sweet :)
And he's got great taste in flower's as well as women! You must be doing something right Amanda!
Love
Lorri (on april's computer)
Post a Comment