

Bree and Tom love to do projects together and poor Bree never has tools that are her size so Tom thought this would make her happy. I never thought I would have a little girl that loved tools like she does, even though I did take shop in Junior High and I was the only girl so this all does not come from Tom! Anyways, I was totally praying that the tool set would look like the cute girl on Extreme Home Makeover in all shades of pink but instead they make kids tools in lovely Rainbow funny right!! Does she not look so cute and ready to make her mom something fabulous! I will update on her first project using her new tools soon!

8 comments:
I love it! She looks so ready to work. I didn't know they made "real" tools for kids her age... that's awesome. I love seeing Bree out in the garage helping Tom with some project he's got going... she is so cute!
very very cute! she does look like a tool babe :)
Is she the next Mr. Burton? Let's hope she's not as scary :) he he
She is so cute!
Oh she is too cute for words. I too was a huge fan of shop and took it four times! I know its weird, but it was better than taking home-ec. :)
I love her little outfit, suspenders, pants, everything.
Oh my goodness! That it is so cute! I had to chuckle a little bit:) She's darling. I bet Tom is so proud.
She is so cute! I love that she wants to be 'handy' I totally was growing up and still am in a way. I love doing home improvement.
I love it! She is so cute, and I hope all her tools work well! (:
Hey Amanda
I know of three little cousins that are getting some tool set just like Bree. Do you need some help on the wrecking crew? These kids can "GET'ER DONE" real fast!
Post a Comment