Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Roundup















December is a crazy month. Why?

Tom's Birthday Dec. 10th
Celeste Birthday Dec. 13th
Anniversary Dec. 19th
Dylans Birthday Dec.22
Christmas Eve Dec. 24th
Christmas Dec. 25th

And then add in all the other parties and festivities with all the shopping and it adds up to be a crazy time of year! We had so much fun this year and it all started with Bree's Christmas dance recital. Bree was so excited to dance in front of all the people and she was so excited that the family would come just to watch her. Thanks to all the family who came you made her night amazing. Bree also thinks that Papa took her out to pizza that night but really my dad took Tom out for his Birthday. Bree then had her preschool performance where she sang songs and dressed up as an angel in the nativity.

Thanks to Tom's aunt Chris and my mom for watching the girls so that we could celebrate Tom's birthday and our 6 year Anniversary by going to movies at the theatre.

Bree was really excited to see Santa this year and she loves Ron and Lorri's slide show party because she gets to sit on Santa's lap. Tom and I were idiots and forgot our camera duh!! Sophie just sat on Santa's lap to get the candy cane and really she just sat there and looked into space. We were lucky enough to see Santa a second time on Christmas Eve and Bree was so excited that Santa brought her a tea set.

The girls loved Christmas morning and Sophie could not figure out why all these new toys were just sitting there. We spent the morning with Tom's dad and brothers and then spent the night with my family where my sister in law Stacey made the best dinner we all felt like we had just eaten at the most amazing restaurant. Lets just say that when Tom and I bring up that dinner our mouths water.

Then we got sick and I swear it always happens on Christmas but thats ok because we have to stay home and play with all our new toys. Some of our new toys include Guitar Hero World Tour (the songs are so much better, and Bree can play), Tom replaced my broken ipod with a nice new shiny purple one, and Tom gets to be a race car driver for a day. Bree has her favorite Barbie laptop and Sophie has a new baby and stroller.

For New Years we played loads of games and yes Amanda was able to play nicely with all her family and friends and did not call Drew a a** hole! he he.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I'm tired just READING about your busy month...GEEZ! Okay, so I love Bree in her tutu...what a cute li'l dancer:) And I'm jealous you guys have Guitar Hero III - I've heard it's the best yet!

Stacy said...

I feel you on the CRAZINESS of December! My B-day is a week before Christmas...it's like party overload (of all things to complain about...and yet I've got nothin' on you:)

I'm so jealous that you had a daughter in a dance performance. I can't wait for that day:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Aspen got that same tinkerbell doll!!!! Hopefully Aspen will be joining bree this spring in her dance recital!!!

Celeste said...

Thanks for including my birthday in your December activities! I love the family picture of you guys and Santa... you look beautiful! ...love your hair like that. We had fun on New Year's and I'm so glad you and Drew played nicely!!! Maybe we can try Settlers again here in the near future :)

The Frame Family said...

What a crazy busy month for you guys!! Well it looks like you guys had a great christmas! Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!!

nick said...

Looks like you guys had fun over the holidays! I love the pic of Bree in her Snow White costume. Emmy got princess dresses for Christmas and wears them all the time. Hope you guys are doing well.
-Kelly