Sophie has successfully mastered potty training for the last two weeks!
She wanted to be a big girl one day, so we went out and bought prizes. Lets just say the the pee prizes went fast. She peed probably 20 times a day. Some minor accidents but nothing too serious. Since Sophie is so small, we have had to get her little stools to get up on the toilets. The best part about this all is that Tom and I wont be changing any more diapers for 7 more months (HINT HINT).

15 comments:
Congrats!
WHAT??? congratulations! i am so excited for you guys.
and way to go sophie! wy has 1 1/2 weeks down too. i love it!
Eek! Then it is official indeed! Yay!
(BTW... still changing diapers over here. Boys!)
Way to go on the potty training. I heard that can be a challenge. It was so fun to see you on saturday and meet cute Bree!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Babies everywhere! I love it! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats to Sophie too! I was thinking about the whole diaper thing the other day, it has been almost 2 years since I had to change diapers - am I ready for this again? keep me posted on how you are feeling!!
oh my goodness, CONGRATS!!!!! ON BOTH :) I'm so excited for you guys.
I had a feeling that was going to be the case soon! Congrats guys!
Way to go Sophie
Those pictures are so cute of her on the toilet! I am so proud of her... she is doing so great!
...and I am so excited we are having babies so close again!! Hope you get feeling better soon!
I love the pig tails and facial expressions! She cracks me up! Good job Sophie!
Yeah for potty training! That is the best feeling. We are super excited for you guys! Congrats!
Good job Sophie!! I'm sure that's a great feeling for you and Tom! I hope you are feeling better :)
Yahoo! I'm so excited for baby #3. That's great news!
I'm also excited to hear about the potty training. We started Owen in underwear yesterday. I'm wondering how long I'll be confined to my house. He's doing great, but has occasional accidents. Today, after peeing on the floor, he slipped in it and landed flat on his back. It's pretty funny in hind sight (although he was traumatized at the time:)
Congrats!!! What a wonderful thing! Both being potty trained and having a new baby!
Whaaaat?!! Congrats you guys! That's so exciting! I was wondering when you were going to add more kiddos to the mix! Keep us updated on everything:)
Wow, I didn't even catch your announcement till I had clicked on this - congrats!!!
And that's your little Sophie?! She's not a baby anymore!
Post a Comment