Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Serious Catching Up to Do!

So I am seriously wondering how people have babies and are able to blog after. I am so sad because the last couple of months we have had so much going on and I did not have the time to blog. Therefore, I am going to catch my blog up so that my kids will have some idea of what happened when Bronson came into our lives. I don't blame you(reader) if you don't look at this post, it will be long and full of tons of pictures.


Where to start where to start lets see hum.....


Sophie Bear or "Boo" as she likes to be called turned three on March 27th. We had the day filled with all sorts of fun things, starting with pancakes with strawberries and whip cream and three candles for her to blow out. But wait before we could even get to the eating she opened her fast shoes from mom and dad. Also it would not be a birthday without the other sister Bree having a complete melt down too because it was not her birthday. Sophie was in heaven! After breakfast dad and Bree took her to a movie "How to Train Your Dragon" and all three of them loved the movie. Off to lunch at Chipolte we went and Sophie hardly ate due to all the treats from the movie. Oh well when its your birthday! Then Toms aunt Chris and cousin Lindsey took Sophie and Bree on a shopping spree at Lindsey's toy store. They came back with all sorts of goodies, and Sophie felt pretty special too. Later she hung out with her best buddy Ty and had dinner and cake and then the little princess was so tired she finally went to bed!!









Easter was the next event to happen and this year we stayed home and only had to go to one party. It was weird but nice! The girls were spoiled by the Easter bunny with clothes and toys. The best toy was the hula-hoop, especially watching Tom and Bree have a hula-hoop contest and Bree was victorious of course!!











Bree and Sophie had a Birthday Party at Bouncin off the Walls, and it was the best party ever!! The girls cant stop talking about how much fun it was, and how they loved every second of their party. It was crazy but I think everyone enjoyed themselves, I know we did! The girls are so spoiled and lucky to have so many good friends and family that love them. It took us a week to actually play with all the toys they received it was insane.









Bree's Birthday was great because Sophie had a meltdown the entire day because she wanted her Birthday again. Luckily their bday's are close so we don't have to hear the crying for too long. Bree had yummy breakfast, and mac n cheese for lunch of course! Then off to school where she was treated like a princess with a crown and she was first in line too she told me. After she had gymnastics and then sadly because I had the A/C on and the DVD player my battery died. Uncle Mike was to the rescue and saved us from the screaming tired hungry baby and the awful heat. Poor Bree was sad and bummed that it happened on her Birthday. Don't worry daddy always comes to the rescue and we went to Noodles with the Pearsons and we let Bree get chicken on her mac n cheese and her own cookie. Then we played outside with all our neighbors and I think she had the best day ever.





Bronson's Blessing was so nice! He looks like a stud in his tie curtosey of Celeste:)My mom came over early and helped us make yummy food like fruit salsa and chicken sandwiches and yummy cheese dips plus more yum yum! Bronson was screaming all morning so we thought he was going to scream through the whole blessing but he might be bipolar ha ha because he was an angel the rest of the day phew!! Tom did and amazing job as usual, and the party after was awesome too! We ate and ate and watched the Jazz game! Bronson is getting so big and cute we are loving him more and more each day!!









5 comments:

crookstons said...

Amanda I am so glad you finally posted! I check several times a week! I like to see what your cute kids are up too! Bronson is getting so big! They all are! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I just love the picture of Sophie crying in her undies! So priceless! Sorry I missed Bronson's blessing! My mom said it was very nice! But best to keep my sick baby away!

Melissa said...

I LOVE all the pics...especially the one of sophie standing on the bar stool having a melt down...FUNNY!

Stacey and Mel said...

Hey! Yeah for a new post. I love the pics. We need to catch up--it's almost swim time, for one, and I have two giant bags of clothes in the back of my car for two. Bronson won't fit in them if I wait too much longer. Ahhhh! It's almost summer, right? Talk to you soon because I really need the bags out of my car. (:

Annie said...

Wow you've been busy! And I'm loving that in almost every pic Sophie is in her undies...love it:)

Celeste said...

K the picture of Sophie in her underwear crying while Bree has her birthday cake might be my favorite picture ever :) I'm so glad you up dated!! I love all the pictures and especially that we were able to be apart of all these awesome events. We love you guys!