Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Bronson is Five Months
I feel bad because I have not been blogging about Bronson and all the cute things he is doing these days. I am not sure how much he weighs but he is rather large and chunky and I just love it so much I can barely contain myself from kissing his chubby cheeks all day long. Right now Bronson is changing so much so fast I can barely keep track of what new thing he is doing every day. He has to weigh close to 20 pounds, he still loves loves to eat but don't we all!! He is loving food especially when mommy lets him try her apples and pears (the real stuff not the pureed kind if you know what I mean). He does like everything I have given him to this point and is now showing excitement when I have a spoon and bowl in hand. It is just sad when it is mommy's yogurt from Frogurt and not food for him. He just looks at me like seriously mom give it to me you have had enough ha ha!! He also is now in his crib and he is getting really good at sleeping, but I feel like it has taken over my day but it makes a happy baby. Bronson loves to be on the floor rolling around everywhere, and is currently scooting around on his knees mostly in circles and backwards but he is good at getting what he wants. I learned my lesson when I set him down next to his toys and went to make lunch and came back to get him and I could not find him. Luckily he was chewing on the chair, but now I know he wanders and does not stay put. He can sit sorta but he really just wants to be on the ground moving and exploring. At 4 months he was really grumpy and not sleeping good and I was blaming it on shots and having a little cold, but then I let him chew on my finger and to my surprise he had a tooth. My girls never had teeth until they were close to 1, so I thought there was something wrong with him and made my mom call my uncle who is awesome and a Dentist to make sure he was normal. It is, and a week later he had his second one too. I am just a little crazy Tom always tells me!! Bronson loves to talk all the time, and if he is upset or trying to go to sleep he sucks on his two fingers and that usually makes him happy. He is such a cutie and I am really enjoying him and watching him change and grow, and I think Tom is really liking him now since he is sleeping in his own bed and is sleeping pretty good. We are waiting for his blue eyes to go brown like the girls but so far they are pretty light blue, and his cute smile accented with his two bottom teeth just make such a cute baby!! His sisters adore him and want to always be on top of him, most of the time it makes me crazy but Bronson seems to love the attention, so whatever right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He really is such an adorable baby, it helps me get excited for a possible boy! He is growing up WAY too fast though, I remember when you guys brought Sophie home from the hospital! Where does the time go?! Teething is the worse, you are doing a great job!
oh my goodness he's getting big! I can't believe he's that old already. He is so cute :)
OMG I can't believe he is 5 months already!!! CRAZY!!! He is super cute.
5 months already! Man time goes by way to fast! Bronson is a little chunk-a-monk! I love it! I think he weighs more than Ryker! He is a doll!
LOVE that last picture! Bronson is such a cutie and I love his toothy grin. So awesome that he is such a good eater... I need him to give Danny some lessons!
Post a Comment