Wednesday, March 2, 2011

600

remember way back in the fall i planted 600 bulbs. well today sophie and i found our first sign of spring and the hope that all that hard work will be beautiful soon. can't wait!

10 comments:

The McBrides said...

that is so exciting! Your very own flowers!!!! I can't wait to have flowers some day, it seems like such a small thing but when you don't have a yard of your own, things like that sound so fun!

Frame by Frame said...

600? Holy moly You go girl!!! ha..ha.. The tournament of Roses Parade will be looking you up soon!

ETCK said...

Wow! 600?! I bet it is going to look beautiful in a few months.

BAWC said...

My my, that should be beautiful! I am sooo excited for spring too.

The Frame Family said...

Wow! That's a lot of tulips! I'm sure they will be beautiful! I love all the new posts...I hadn't updated my blog forever either :)! We need to get together soon...it's been way too long and there should be nothing from keeping us all from seeing eachother :)! How is your mom doing?

Kathy Mair said...

Amanda, I wanted to thank you for your kindness. As you know, this is such a trying time and cancer is not fair. Nobody should have to battle this beast.

I sure hope your Mom is doing better. How does she seem to be handling her chemo? I know she's in good hands!

Take care, Kathy

Kathy Mair said...

I love spring flowers! (I meant to say that above! :)

Celeste said...

When they are all in bloom... it is going to be amazing!!

Celeste said...

When they are all in bloom... it is going to be amazing!!

Annie said...

Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about gardening? LOVE your new family pics by the way..you look gorge!