Thursday, March 13, 2008

St. George Fun

So I have been a slacker on posting some pictures of our trip two weeks ago to St. George where it was nice and sunny!! Tom and I decided Friday morning that we needed to get away from the cold so we just left and seriously had a blast. Tom was able to eat at his favorite place Jack in the Box which is always yummy and Bree of course was just excited that she was able to stay in the Hotel room and go swimming whenever she wanted to. I took the girls and Tom to Brigham Young's house which was interesting, and I don't think Bree understood it at all. It was also really windy one day so we bought a kite at Costco and taught Bree how to fly a kite. The funny thing is that Tom and I are making fun of each other because neither of us were any good at flying the kite but when Tom finally let Bree try she did amazing. She was better than both of us it was so funny!! There were a bunch of homeless men sitting around watching us and I am sure that we were great entertainment for a couple of hours especially when Bree kicked our butts in the end! On Monday we rented a Rhino and had so much fun after I figured out how to block the wind from hitting poor little Sophie's face. The girls has alot of fun playing with the rocks and sand and Tom had the most fun driving us up really steep scary hills while the girls slept.Bree was also able to adopt a bear named Olivia and she thought that was great. So here are a couple of the millions of pictures that I took in St. George..

5 comments:

Celeste said...

How fun!! I love all the pictures. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. I love that Bree was flying the kite better than you two...too funny.

Annie said...

I'm jealous!!!! I wish I could just take off to nice and warm Georgie...stupid Missouri

BAWC said...

the picture of the whole family in the rhino is so cute, a classic! looks like fun you guys!

Stacey and Mel said...

Looks like fun! We did the same thing the weekend before--or maybe the same weekend--who knows? We spent most of our time in Zions, but it was nice to see the sun! REALLY we need to play soon. I think we're almost all well--everyone except me, and I've got it for the second time around. Ugh! Talk to you soon!

The Frame Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We need a little get-away too! I love the pics of Bree flying the kite in her cute little skirt :)!