Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book Party!!

So some of you might have noticed that you received an invitation in the mail to a book party, and some of you have not and for some reason only some of them have made it through the mail. Weird!!!So this is an official invite to everyone to come to my house on March 6th at 6:30 to have a fun night looking at my new favorite books. I was invited to a book party just like all the other parties they do now and usually I am not a big shopper and usually go just to get away from the kids He He!! But this one I actually liked and my friend Celeste and I decided that we would share with our friends and family these great books.If you are too far away or not able to come you can also shop online at www.jennifersbooks.com and then when you enter the bookstore you click on Amanda and Celeste and that allows you to shop or at least look. It might be weird but I love to buy books especially since I get sick of reading the same books over and over again. I have to admit the lady is a little cheesy but I enjoyed being able to look inside the books and see the quality and actually read the book before I bought them. Anyways I thought that I would list the books that I bought for Bree and Sophie for those that are interested Sophie's favorite "That's not my Monster" and that same book comes in lots of different themes like "That's not my Princess" and they are the touchy feely type. Bree's favorite is the "Say Please Louise" and I have read it so much that I cannot wait for the rest of my order to get here so I can read her the other books. I also purchased "I can draw People" because Bree loves to draw people and this helps them step by step draw people. I also bought "There's a Mouse About the House" that I think Bree and Sophie will love because the mouse actually goes through the pages on an adventure through the house (Its cute). Animals Hide and Seek which is another touch and feel book that is really cute. These are only a few that I bought but we love them. Look at the website if you get a chance!!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm there...oh wait I'm helping you host!! Can't wait.

BAWC said...

i am going to look online because i can't make the fiesta. thanks for the fun dinner date the other night, we had a great time!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Amanda! I found your blog linked up to Kelsey's. Hope you don't mind. Your family is sooo cute! I love seeing the pics. You look fabulous of course. Tell Tom hello....lots of love
Lizzie Checchio
thedayleys.blogspot.com

The Frame Family said...

I will definately be looking online...sorry I can't come, I am at work until 7:30 tonight!! Lame! Thanks for thinking of me though!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Amanda,
We missed your party last night. I was in Park City visiting Drew's mom & dad. But I wouldn't mind ordering something if it's not too late. Let me know :)