Wednesday, June 11, 2008
St. George
So this is a little late but about a month ago we went to St. George camping and boating with some friends and seriously had so much fun even though it was 120 degrees by 7:00 in the morning!! After Sophie had a terrible night sleep we had a great morning on the lake with perfect water the entire time. It was amazing to be the only boat on the lake!! After that the weather did not allow us to boat again so we all went hiking. Bree loved every second of the hiking, and on day two of bad weather we did a little hike or should I say all the little people did the climb up this Narrow crack!! Tom and Bree went up together and when I reached the top to meet them only Bree had made it out!! The weather turned for the worst so we went bowling which is always fun, and it was Sophie's first time.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
looks like you had fun! That sounds great right about now :)
How fun! I would kill to be able to go water skiing right now! Looks like you all had so much fun...except for Sophie...she isn't lookin' too excited about being in the water!
looks like a lot of fun! you guys always get out to do fun stuff. we want to go to a baseball game with you next time.
So much fun! Too bad you didn't get more time on the water, but its always great to have a mini vaca.
You guys are troopers. I would no more take my kids camping and boating that I would fly to the moon! My kids probably wish I would, but I am a sissy, and I value my sleep too much to spend a night in a tent with the little people!
That was such a fun trip. I need to get some of these pictures from you... I'll try down loading them first from your blog.
Post a Comment