









Today is Fathers day and I would like to say how grateful I am for Tom and all that he has done for our family. Tom Thanks for being the best dad to our two little girls, thanks for being a great friend and putting up with all my crap, thanks for working hard every day so that I can stay home with the girls, thanks for doing anything and everything to make your three girls smile, thanks for being a great example to us all, and thanks for not making me watch sports center every night (just sometimes when it's really important):)I love you and the girls love you so much!!
Also I would like to say Happy Fathers Day to my own dad! I love you and thank you for being a great dad and teaching me so many things. I am so grateful that you gave me so many great experiences as a young child because those boating trips and camping ect. are all things that I want my girls to experience. Also, thanks for being a great papa to my girls because they enjoy every fun party with their papa!!
Happy Fathers day to Toms dad Jerry!! Thanks for being a great dad to Tom because he would not be such a great person without you. Thanks for always being there for our family and being so supportive of all that we do. Last thanks for being a great Grandpa to the girls becuase they both love to see you and the boys.
Happy Fathers day!!

13 comments:
Your pictures are so awesome! They look totally progessional! That is such a great fathers day gift, nice job!
Happy Father's Day Tom! I'm sure you are a great dad :) Those pics are so fabulous.
OH MY GOSH...your girls are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE those pictures! They turned out so beautiful...I'm sure Tom just loved his Father's Day present. Happy Father's Day Tom!!
I love the cute pictures of the girls. They are both very photogenic-did i spell that right?
those pictures turned out sooo cute. Good job to the pair of you! Your girls really are so darling, I think you can't go to wrong.
Those pics turned out so cute. Nice work with the editing. You're getting pretty professional at all of that. Thanks for the fun times for Anna last week! Let's play again--but you don't have to take my child ALL day! (:
We make a great team! We'll have to have photoshoots more often. Bree and Spohie are so darn cute... that's really why the pictures turned out so great!
Amanda, your girls are BEAUTIFUL. We know they got their looks from their mom;) (kidding Tom-Happy Father's Day!)
Those pictures of your girls are adorable. I love the coloring, and their facial expressions are darling. I am sure Tom loved these on father's day.
I am plenty slow in getting around to checking the blogs. Thanks for the kind words. The funny thing about Father's day is that if it were not for neat kids (and grandkids) we would not be father's and would not be celebrated for anything. Thanks to all 4 of you. I love the pictures.
Wow! Those pictures are amazing!!! It helps to have two absolutely beautiful little girls, too! And I'm impresed with the coloring.. was that some photoshopping?! :)
Thanks so much for lending us Tom last weekend to help us with our yard! He & Drew were amazing help! Tom is so great to come & help our family out. I told him that he & Drew were going to be nominated to the Ensign for being the best hometeachers. Truly, we feel so blessed to have you guys as friends! lots of love to you!
LOVING all the pics! Those really are priceless! And don't be mad at me for being a loser okay! I suck at getting in everything i want to when I come home...but I still love you - so still love me!
Post a Comment