Thursday, August 14, 2008

Proud Dad Post - Bree on High Dive

Well this is against what I do, but even Dad has a proud moment that he wants to share. So yes I am posting on a blog.
This first picture is courtesy of my Dad, it is a motion shot.
And Check out the Video


Bree I am so proud of you!
Maybe soon we can have her up on a water ski!(NO PRESSURE)

10 comments:

BAWC said...

Way to go Bree! She is going to be an adrenaline junkie now that she has it in her blood. That was so funny how she started jumping when she got to the end of the board. Good job on the post Tom, I am telling Blair on you! :)

The Ol' Man said...

Way to go Bree! I love it on the video. I think the teacher was holding her back otherwise whe would have gone straight to the end on off!
Dads are supposed to be proud! That is what the whole thing is about. Even for generations!

Proud Grandpa

The Frame Family said...

Good job Bree!! That's a cute video! I love how she was so excited and she started jumping! Most kids would probably be crying at this point :)

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh Amanda! I bet you were dying!!!! What a brave little girl she is.

Celeste said...

SOOOO Cute! How great that you got it on video. Way to go Bree!! She didn't even hesitate! We new she was brave and Tom I'm very proud of you for posting... it's addicting so watch out!

Anonymous said...

Bree good job!!!! I still can't jump off the diving board better yet the deep end.
Lorri

Jenny Hart Turk said...

That is awesome. I hope our kids are as brave as Bree. She rocks!!!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

What a little dare devil! I love it! She will be on a water ski in no time....love that this is a proud papa post :)

Rylie said...

The high dive is the scariest! What a brave girl!

Rylie said...

The high dive is the scariest! What a brave girl!