Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Sweetest Husband in the World!!
So this post is going to be about my sweet husband so for those of you not interested in how sweet he is then I am so sorry. Anyways, if you know Tom well you know that is a really handy guy and he actually really enjoys projects more than he lets on. So anytime I want something like tile in my front entry way, bead board and shelves in the girls room, and a ceiling fan, and the list could go on forever. So I have been working hard on a new project of my own which I will announce really soon to everyone(and no I am not pregnant!!)...but anyways I have been needing space to work on things and so I said to Tom I wish I had a desk in the kitchen that was like this and this. So the next day he starts drawing a desk and I think he is just being silly because I wanted a very specific desk that looks like my dining room table. Well yesterday I came home from swim lessons and my desk was in process of being built. I was shocked that he just knew what to do, because I thought he was going to have to take classes and stuff. So last night after keeping all our neighbors awake (Sorry if we really did) Tom and I finished painting and staining the desk and it is fabulous. It matches my kitchen and I love it! Tom was just really happy that he made a drawer, he kept saying to me can you believe I built a drawer and I was like hunny you are awesome!! These are pictures of my new desk and my really awesome husband!! the next project is shelves and a cabinet to put above it he he!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
he is one sweet dude, i agree!
Grandpa Schriever would be so proud! :)
You're kidding me! That is awesome. Can he come to philly and build me custom furniture. Nothing fits in these 10x40 row homes!
What a great guy to hear what you wanted and run with it. :)
Go, Tom! I love it! I love your new project too!
Tom is so awesome to build that for you.... and it seriously looks so great in your kitchen... like it was meant to be there!!
What? Who does that? That is so pretty. What a sweet hubby. Can't wait to hear about your doing.
I cannot believe how awesome your desk looks! Tom did such a great job! You guys might have to start a furniture business! That is a good idea of what to do in that spot- it is kind of an awkward little nook, maybe one of these days we will do the same thing in our kitchen!
He a keeper;) You guys are too cute!
Such a handyman that Tom! Good luck with your new adventure:) And I'm excited for my Photoshop 101 in August!
What a lucky girl you are. It is so nice having a handy husband. He did such a great job on that desk. I can't wait to hear what you have been working on.
Isn't it so nice to have such a great handyman around the house?! I have a friend at work who swears that her husband doesn't even know the difference between a phillips screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver! WHAT?! I love the desk...it's beautiful! So I take it that this Dots and Daisies is your new business?! I LOVE it!! I am definately going to have to get some stuff :)
Hey - I'm loving your "favorite websites"... That Crazy 8 store is so cute! I'm not a stalker, I just keep coming back to look at the links okay!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW!!! I'm totally impressed! It looks fantastic! Way to go, Tom! And, I'm completely curious about the unveiling of your "project." lots of love to you!
Way to go Tommy boy!!! It looks amazing. Send him over our way. Dallas hates handy man work. I could use some nice shelves too.
Hey I noticed that your little boy names says "work in progress"...I will pay you to do Kohen's name and then you could use it on your website if you want to! Let me know how much it will be and we'll get it done!! :)
you are so cute! Thanks for the nice comment. I'm glad I can keep someone entertained :)
Post a Comment