I was tagged by April and I really like this tag!!
5 Things Tag
5 Shows I watch
1. House
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Lost
5. Brothers and Sisters
5 Restaurants
1. Rumbi
2. Quizno's ($5 dollars for a huge sub oh yeah!!)
3. Kneaders
4. Noodles
5. Paradise
5 Thing that happened yesterday
1. I recieved Bad news about my cousins little baby girl Preslie
2. Tom locked my keys in the car and I had to borrow my awesome neighbors car to take Bree to Preschool.
3. Had to borrow Celeste's car again to go get keys from Tom to open my car. (Driving around without a booster for Bree was seriously not cool!
4. That same car I borrowed broke down on the way out to get keys.Just one of those days you laugh about the next day because it was so bad:)
5. Had yummy dinner from Kneaders to make me and the girls happy!It worked.
5 Things to look forward to
1. See where life takes us.
2. Disneyland (No future plans but I wish there was:))
3. Halloween
4. Raising my girls
5. Christmas
5 Things I love about fall
1. Crisp air
2. Sweaters
3. Thanksgiving
4. Driving up the Canyon and looking at all the colors of the leaves.
5. Halloween
5 Thing on my wish list
1. Happiness
2. Be a good mom
3. Bree and Sophie to be happy
4. Health and wellness for me and my loved ones
5. Stress of work and money to be non-existence
5 Things important to me
1. Tom, Bree, Sophie
2. My Faith
3. Our families
4. Family Time
5. Our friends
5 People I tag
1. Annie
2. Celeste
3. Lizzie
4. Quinn
5. Lorri
And anyone else who wants to play!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can't believe how bad your day was! i am glad that you can laugh about it in retrospect. thanks for doing the tag! my friend needs any sizes, she seriously has a couple of onesies and that is it. the baby will be born in december so i think that warm clothes would be appreciated. thanks so much for taking the time to do this for her, you are awesome!
I am so glad we have found each others blogs! Now I can keep up with you guys even though we live so far away! Your blog is darling, and so are your girls!!
I can't believe my car broke down on you! What a day that was. ...and just so you know... you can borrow my car anytime!
Post a Comment