Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Party

Late Notice


So I have been frantically making cute letters for this party tomorrow night and I forgot to post an invite to everyone. There is going to be some really fun stuff at this party and maybe you could get some Christmas Shopping done. I don't have pictures to post but I have all the descriptions of all the stuff that will be sold there.

~Bumbles handmade watchbands and other unique beaded jewelry~




~True Religion Jeans as well as, Miss Me, DO, Taverniti So, Diesel,
Juicy Sweatshirts, & more!~




~Chic & Unique Boutique, featuring cute hats & flower clips~



~Dots & Daisies with decorative letters and magnent boards~



~ Simply Sweet Tutus~





~Scentsy Candles, yum!~


Can't wait to see you at,

"Jeans & Other Fancy Things"

Wednesday, October 29th
Open House: 6:00-8:00 pm

Walkers
1918 E. Ashley Ridge Road (10380 S.)
Sandy



Everyone is invited, seriously I am excited for deals on Designer Jeans (Never had designer jeans and tutu's for my girls for Christmas)

Sorry about the late notice and if you want to see pictures you can go to my friends link Dallas and Jessica and then link from her's to her friends Kelsey's blog and scroll down for a while and then you should find her invite to everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda
I'm going to try and come to this party. The one next week I already have plans.
Lorri

Annie said...

Hey, maybe you should get me some jeans there, yea?

Stacy said...

I would love to come but we're leaving town. Sorry to miss it! I hope it's a raging success. Your stuff is so cute!!!