Around our house things have been really nice and slow and it has been so refreshing to get back to normal routine. That means I have an empty camera and nothing to really blog about, so here are some pictures that I took up at my grandparents house in Midway that I finally edited and I thought some of them turned out really nice!
Did you really take those pictures? Are you in to photography & I just didn't know...HELLO! Those are so, so sweet. You should be very proud ;) Maybe I'll have to hire you sometime.
We are the Schrievers! Tom and I have been married for eight years and together for what seems like forever!! We have two little girls Bree who is six, Sophie who is 3, and Bronson is 10 months old. We love to have fun together and enjoy being with our family and friends. We are excited to be bloggers and hope that we can share our memories with our loved ones.
Tom does Property Management, Real Estate, and Mortgages. If your ever in the market for either buying house or a mortgage(new or refinance) please give Tom a shot! It is a very referral based business, so any referrals would be much appreciated!
5 comments:
Did you really take those pictures? Are you in to photography & I just didn't know...HELLO! Those are so, so sweet. You should be very proud ;) Maybe I'll have to hire you sometime.
Those turned out so sweet!!! You need to help me with my editing. I'm not so good with photoshop yet!
These pictures are so sweet. They both look so cute and how fun to have pictures of them up in Midway where you have so many memories as a child.
very cute. i can't remember the program you use? do you print out your digital scrapbooks? tell me more, i want to start doing it.
so cute! It looks like it is spring :) Gets me excited.
So...I wanna start digital scrappin, what do you use?
Post a Comment