Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Valentine Ever



This is What Tom and I received in the mail from one of our favorite people in the World. Tom and I don't really believe in celebrating Valentine's day because you should love everyone every day and show them every day yada yada yada.... but this made us so happy and we literally laughed about it all night long. What a sweet girl my little Bree is.

Happy Valentines Day!

9 comments:

BAWC said...

now that is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

Kelsey said...

that is so cute! It is just the best :) Can't wait for those days.
I didn't know you knew how to make hot dogs?!?!?!? You are a genius, you'll have to teach me sometime :)

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Oh I can't wait for that!!! What a sweet heart!

The McBrides said...

That is SO cute!

The Frame Family said...

I'm going to have to try one of these hot dogs that Bree is raving about :)

Anonymous said...

That Bree is a sweetheart! It was so fun watching her make cookies with the cousins. I still have a cute little note like that from April. She wrote: The cutes thing about my Dadis his torn Levi's! To funny.

crookstons said...

That is sooo cute! I am totally with you, I think Valentines Day is a lame holiday! Bree is sooo sweet! To bad Tom wont let Jaxson come play anymore! :)

Celeste said...

That is so sweet! ... and I'm so glad that you are so good at making hot dogs and letters! :)

Stacy said...

We're still going to get together!! Maybe when we do you can demo your hotdogs;) (What a love bucket!)