Sophie has to have a princess skirt on right in the morning no matter what. She also is one smart cookie and found the heater vent with a view!! She looks like a princess version of Marilynn Monroe.... silly girl!
The Schriever family hosted the Thompson family at our house and we had a blast!! Five kids is a little crazy, but not as crazy as some of the looks and questions that people would ask out in public. So funny that people even care or think about how I could have five little kids. One lady asked me which ones were twins! I laughed the whole time we were in Best Buy. The weird thing is that I could have all these children, other then the fact that Meg is nine and I have only been married for six years. But still! The kids were exhausted from playing so hard every minute of the day, and sleeping arrangments turned funny but we made it work and it was worth it. I say heck no to payed out of town baby sitters. Why? Because I remember staying at my cousins houses when my parents were gone, and I know that I want Bree to have the same type of memories. So even though it was stressful, it was totally worth all the crazy chaos. Everyone should really do it for your sister or brothers, as I am sure most of you have!! Oh yeah you should invest in one of these ugly recliners too because it entertained all the kids for most of the day and night!! I am going to miss you guys Meg, Luke and Jake! Thanks Ann and Trevor for leaving to Miami.

6 comments:
Nice... I totaly would watch my nephews if any of their parents went out of town. I think the kids would have a blast!!! What a nice Aunt and Uncle you guys are.
wow! That's alot of kiddos :)
Your little Sophie is so flippin cute.
That's so cute that Sophie stands on the heater vent! Sometimes Ko puts his face by it and says "HOT"! I totally agree with having your bros or sisters watch your kids. I think it's even better than having grandparents watch them, because that way all the cousins get to play together :)
What a great sister and aunt you are! A crazy week but it was fun to watch you being a mom to 5!
And... I love the pics of Sophie... priceless!
What a sweetheart you are!!! I'll bet the kids had a blast. Fun, fun!
that's a handful, i bet they loved it though. thanks for the darling outfits for cru. we love the Dr. Seuss shirts and the other is officially his first organic outfit. you guys are so sweet. thanks again. PS we had fun making cookies with bree today :)
Post a Comment