Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Bree!!

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend Bree!

Bree turns five today and it makes me

so happy that I have had the sweetest, most loving, forgiving, and beautiful

princess for these last five years. I have a hard

time

even remembering life without you in my life. I know how lucky I am

to be your mom because you really are amazing.

I just love your zest for life and watching you grow up and become

an independent little girl has been so exciting.

Bree no words can express how much I love and adore

you, and you will always be my best friend (even when you are 16

and you wish I was not your mom).













8 comments:

BAWC said...

happy birthday cutie! i love the pictures. we missed you guys at easter.

crookstons said...

Happy Birthday Bree!! We hope you have a great day!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Bree!! You are such a special girl and we all love you. Can't wait to party!

Those Easter dresses are adorable!!

Kelsey said...

what a cute post :) She is darling!

Annie said...

Cute girls, cute cake pops, cute dresses...cute cute cute:)HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!

The Frame Family said...

Happy Birthday Bree! I can't believe that you are already 5 years old!!

The McBrides said...

Happy be-lated birthday bree! She is absolutely adorable, and growing up so fast! I am going to miss her in primary!

Frame by Frame said...

Happy belated birthday to both girls!! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys! Did you make the pink dresses? That looks like something Mary would have done for them.