Sophie
Happy Birthday little chickie-do! You are such an amazing little person that makes me laugh as much as you make me scream, but I love you all the same!!
Here are some tidbits about Sophie..
Begs to wear a dress every day Would eat a jar of pickles every day if I let her. We have to sing two songs before she goes to sleep every night. (You are my Sunshine & Ba Ba Black Sheep) Loves all her babies even if it is a pretend baby made out of wipes. Lets you know how she feels about anything and everything by crying, screaming, or just telling you. Likes her owies to be hidden under shirts, pants whatever as long as she can't see it. Loves to eat my food Likes to hide under our bathroom sink Loves her big sister Bree and seriously wants to be just like her. Loves Tinkerbell Loves to play with her cousins and her little buddy Ty Guy! She copies everything and anything that anyone does (So we have to be careful around her). Loves to play with bugs She loves to read books with mommy and Bree, but her favorite book is "Don't be Greedy Graham" because the pigs take Graham away. She always talks about Graham.Sophie we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Sophie Turns 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
it is crazy how fast time goes by. happy birthday cutie. i love her long eyelashes. i can't believe that she likes to play with bugs, too cute. i would love your info from your dr. about potty training, send it my way please. talk to you later. we are closer to having you guys over for dinner, our table is almost complete.
Such a cutie!! We love little Sophie girl so much. She has the greatest energetic and sweet personality and cracks me up with her baby wipe babies. Ty is so in love with her... it's no wonder her name is the first name he ever spoke. We love you Sophie!! Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!! What a sweet girl she is. Owen turns 2 two months from today. This is such a fun age. They do the cutest things:)
She is soo beautiful! I still want to play :) I bet Sophie and Hallie would have a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday big Sophie girl!
She is such a sweet thing!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Oh and I love the fact that she loves pickles so much...she's my kind of girl!!
I can't beleive 2 years has gone by! It is crazy how time flies! Sophie is so cute! She has changed alot since I last saw her which wasn't that long ago!
Post a Comment