Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun Day of Boating!!

This past week we spent a couple of days at East Canyon and the girls both skied for the first time. Sophie screamed that she did not want to go faster the entire time, and Bree absolutely loved every minute of being out on the ski. Drew and Celeste let us use their cool new ski for little kids that you blow up and helps kids learn. By the end Bree had the ski deflated and was getting up on it like a real ski whaoooo!!

Bree Skiing

Sophie Skiing

Tom Goofing around on the surf board Tom and Bree Surfing

Tom and the Girls Ty guy Skiing



Sophie getting ready to ski

Bree Skiing

Bree Skiing again

Bree taking a break to fish!

11 comments:

Stacey and Mel said...

You are all very BRAVE! Thanks for playing the other day.

BAWC said...

what a cool little contraption! i agree that you are ALL so brave.

Unknown said...

So proud of my granddaughters, Nana did not learn to ski until she was 19 years old. You guys looked awesome, good job. Love you!

Stacy said...

I love how brave your girls are. They'll be in competitions in a couple of years;)
It was fun to hang with you guys at the reunion. You looked darling!!! Tom is a lucky man:)

Andy and Kimi said...

Oh what cute girls!! I've gotta get me one of those skis. The only training ski we have is the one that I learned on when I was little- and it sucks. Fun to see you last weekend-

Andy and Kimi said...

Oh what cute girls!! I've gotta get me one of those skis. The only training ski we have is the one that I learned on when I was little- and it sucks. Fun to see you last weekend-

Andy and Kimi said...

Oh what cute girls!! I've gotta get me one of those skis. The only training ski we have is the one that I learned on when I was little- and it sucks. Fun to see you last weekend-

Andy and Kimi said...

Oh what cute girls!! I've gotta get me one of those skis. The only training ski we have is the one that I learned on when I was little- and it sucks. Fun to see you last weekend-

Andy and Kimi said...

Oh what cute girls!! I've gotta get me one of those skis. The only training ski we have is the one that I learned on when I was little- and it sucks. Fun to see you last weekend-

Celeste said...

That was so fun watching them all ski. Bree was awesome... soon she'll be up on the real ski's!! .... and I loved Sophie so worried about not going any faster! ... so cute!

The McBrides said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting! Looks like so much fun, your girls are so brave! Good luck at kindergarten Bree!