Today was our ultrasound and Tom and I were expecting a girl of course. Why you ask...
- We have two girls obviously.
- Midwife tells me the heart beat is fast which is usually means its a girl.
- Draino test is completely different from Celeste's which showed she is having a boy and it was correct.
- I was sick just like I was with the girls
- Bree's Kindergarten teacher tells me yesterday that I have a 90% chance that it is a girl.
- I swear the tech today said something to the effect of "and here is her heart", and at that point I look at Tom and say I think it is a girl.
Well then the really nice tech shows us all the cute little butt( which I seriously could not see) and then she says.....
IT'S A Boy!!!
At that point I almost jumped off the table and I think I said something like no way it has to be a girl because of the above. We sat there in shock while we watched the tech have a battle with the little guy to see his brain and heart (which are good). Then the sweet tech, which I say because she never acted annoyed the entire time I asked her if everything was OK about a million times like a child asking for a treat or something. I would have screamed lady shut up your baby looks good I will let you know if something is wrong. Anyways, she leaves and in a little while the doc comes in and yet again says yes this is a boy.
Tom is now drifting into fantasy land called Football with this little guy and the poor child has to wear 49ers apparel, which I told Tom it has to be the new colors otherwise he will not wear it. He agreed

15 comments:
Let's hear it for the boy! Congratulations!
YESSSSSSS!!!! This gives us hope after all! YEAH! for two girls then a BOY!!!!CONGRATS!!!
YAY! I bet Tom is on cloud nine (so cheesy-but true)!!! Congrats:)
Hooray! so fun! Congratulations.
Oh my gosh!! How exciting. Ok, I didn't know you were that far along. YOU ARE TEENY TINY!
Congrats you guys :)
Yeah!! I love that you are having a boy!! You will be in love with the little guy. Yeah for Tom, too!
Congratulations guys! little boys are so cute!
I still can't figure out all the blog stuff, but my mom had your blog address, so i already blog-stocked you!
I am seriously so excited for you guys! And in shock for you as well!! He is going to be such a cute little man and I am so excited for these two too play football together! ... ps... sorry about the yucky 49ers colors :)
Congratulations! That is SO COOL! I think I will have the same reaction if they tell me that my 3rd (down the road of course) is a girl. Right now I'm feeling very outnumbered:)
Congrats you guys! How perfect!
Congratulations!! Boys are a whole lot of fun!! I guess I have to say that too since i will have 3 soon, They really are fun!
We are thrilled for you guys! Your mom told me the name that you guys through out, and I LOVE it!! It was great to see you at Marissa's shower, i'll see you next week!
Love,
Rylie
Congrats!!!
Hooray!!!! How exciting! A Jr Tom! What fun news! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment