Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Last Month or so...

It has been a while since my last blog entry and after I loaded all my pics on my computer I realized that some of them are blog worthy!! And this will be a long post beware!


Over UEA we went to St. George for a week with some buddies:) and the girls had a blast. Here are some of the wonderful things we did while on vacation.


  • Bree and Sophie could swim every day in the pool.

  • Boating and swimming at the Lake

  • Sleeping in Bunk Beds made Bree and Sophie's stay super exciting and nice.

  • Sophie and Bree both having fun with dad on wave runners and 4 wheelers at Sand Hollow.

  • Sophie playing an arcade game where you sling a penny at a small jar and if you get it in the jar you win 220 tickets. It was so great to watch the tickets come and come forever, we just wish it was money instead!!

  • Tom rolling a 4 wheeler with Drew on back over his head. He looked awesome when he walked through the door! Oh and it made him pass out but good thing he is not a sissy because he is OK!

  • Shopping for the baby and Christmas.

  • Beating Drew, Koby and sometimes Tom at Mario Kart.




To the Happiest couple on the trip! these first few pictures had us all laughing so hard because they look so cute!























After We came home from St. George Bree made sure we new Halloween was approaching, so we have done a couple of fun spooky things because Bree just loves everything Halloween, which I can't blame her. First I took them to see the witches at Gardner Village and we ran from witch to witch and they both had to have their picture taken with all of them. We stopped at the candy shop and they both purchased some yummy treats to celebrate. Bree was really having a blast and I think you can tell in the pictures that she was in heaven.












Now for the last part of this entry we went to Cornbellys, which the girls seriously loved. We really wanted to pick our own pumpkins but we found out later that they did it last year but were not doing it this year. The girls still loved everything else, especially the spook houses. Tom would run ahead and scare all of us half to death but they were giggling so hard it was hilarious. Bree would say "I don't want to do that again ever", and then ten minutes later she would want to do it again. The hay ride was spooky and Sophie almost died when a snake jumped up out of nowhere. Both girls dressed up and sat in the pumpkin carriage and thought that was great. Bree begged us to do the Larry H Miller maze but Tom refused because supposedly it is supposed to take over an hour. Tom's favorite part was the giant pillows that you could jump on, he was giddy and having a blast bouncing all the kids around him. I was sad that due to the lights all my pictures at the pillows did not turn out. At the end we let the girls pick out a pumpkin and headed home exhausted and happy! Both girls slept with their pumpkins by their beds that night!












10 comments:

crookstons said...

Sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun!! Love the pics of Kob & Tom! How are you feeling? Celeste kind of filled me in the other day! I hope all is going well!!

Celeste said...

What a great month you've had!! Koby and Tom just KILL me!!! They are so funny. Love the witch pictures and cornbelly's... that looked like so much fun!

Stacey and Mel said...

Fun! Glad to see the pics. I have to tell you, my nephew fractured his growth plate on those pillow tramps, and is in a cast up to his waist! Crazy, huh? Glad no one got hurt on your visit. Let's play soon.

Stace

BAWC said...

lots of fun going on. they are silly girls. is it hard to waterski with someone on your back:)?

Julianne said...

SO much fun! I love this time of year. Your girls are so darn cute! You are such a good mom to get them out doing such fun things!!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

It looks like a fantastic month! I hope you are feeling well, and that that little boy in there isn't keeping you up all night kicking. :)
I am going to be in SLC for a few weeks during Nov, hopefully I can see you again.

Tricia said...

Hey, I finally found some time to blog stalk you!! Your girls are so darling! It was fun to see you and catch up at the shower. Take care!

Stacy said...

So many cute pictures!! I do love the ones of Tom and Koby. They ARE a cute couple:)

Quinn said...

I loved all the adorable pics of your adorable family!!! Such a fun post! Your girls are so stinkin cute. You're one fabulous mommy, y'know! xoxo

Leslie said...

I'm jealous of your fun in St George! Looks great! That Cornbelly's looks cool to, we'll have to try that next year.
There were however no pics of you Amanda!