

Golden Gate Bridge

This is where Tom was born.

This is Tom's house when he lived in San Jose.

Tom and his dad rented this beauty and had so much fun driving it around. I can only imagine:)

This is cool! Tom said he was mad at his dad because he could not take the picture without it being blurry!

Tom showed me this picture and I instantly thought oh so you like these girls huh!

Another blurry one by Tom's dad, but I thought it was still worth posting.

Tom so beyond excited to be at the 49ers game. Tom said they had awesome seats and he walked around the stadium 100 times. His dad retired after a couple... I don't blame him!

Tom, Kc, and Roach having lunch at Fishermans Wharf.

Tom and his dad Alcatraz

Girardhelli square! Yummy chocolate, and Tom and his dad's hotel was right next to this wonderful place! Good thing I was not there I would have eaten all my meals there ha ha.

Alcatraz
Tom and I felt bad leaving the girls when Disney on Ice was in Utah so we decided that one of us would take the girls to Disney on Ice while the other did laundry. Well I did not go out of town so Tom took the girls since he was gone a couple of days. Bree was more excited about Disney on Ice than anything else happening that weekend. The girls picked a Prince shirt out for Tom to wear that night it was so funny and cute. They had front row seats in the middle and Bree wants those same seats every year, I don't blame her they were awesome. Sophie was in awe the enitre show, asking Tom "How do they do that", and still talks about it every day. They had so much fun and it was a relaxing night off for me as well. Me and Baby Bronson layed on the coach and watched all my shows!!







3 comments:
Looks like a way fun trip! Tom looks like a little kid in Disneyland! I love the picture of him with the cheerleaders- gotta love it. that would have been Dustin too if he was there! The princess on ice pictures are so sweet! What a great dad!
Dallas and I LOVE San Fran! You should try to go sometime with Tom!
I love that Tom took the girls to Disney on Ice. We had front row too, it was so cool!
Oh to have girls and to do girly things. What a great dad Tom is! Your girls look darling in their princess attire! How fun.
Post a Comment