Our Sweet little guy is one month old. It is crazy how fast time has gone by, and how big our little guy is already. Some of the things that Bronson does these days is eat constantly, poops like crazy, and sleeps most of the time still. We do keep him up from 5 until around nine when he goes crazy because he is so ready for bed. The girls never did this for us, we could keep either of them up as late as we wanted and they were fine. But every night at 8:30 our little guy goes crazy until I feed him and put him to bed. He is still doing the gassy smiles but sometimes we thing he actually focuses on us and smiles. Who knows he is probablly not but we like to think he is. We have been having so many movie nights because we can't go anywhere really. Sophie has been found sleeping in the most random places at the most random times and we think it is so adorable. Sophie and Bree are loving Bronson now even more because they are both healthy enough to hold and play with him. Bronson was finally able to have a normal bath at three weeks old because his Dr. fixed his belly button for him. We had to take him to the Dr. again because they thought he might have RSV, but thankfully he did not phew. We will cross our fingers that he can get better and that he can stay healthy for this winter. They weighed him and he weighs 10 lbs 2oz, so he is getting big and chubby and I love love love the chubby!! here are some funny pics of our month!
Glad things are improving/getting to a "normal". He is getting so big! Can you imagine giving birth to him at this size/weight? (Dan was 10 lbs 4 oz...) Hoping to see you guys this summer while we're in SLC for a Petersen reunion!
I love the pictures. Has it already been a month? Maybe if we all stay well, we can come see you--or maybe I'll just come see you!?!? I love the jelly bean jar and the fun pics. I'm glad you haven't lost it yet!
Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad everyone is getting healthy again after a few bad weeks. Bronson is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast he is growing!
So cute!! Proud big sisters! I love it!! He is going to be spoiled by them!! Oh Thank you for the Jelly Bean jar idea from your previous blog! I started that with Jaxson this weekend! What a great idea!!
He is so adorable! What a good baby! I love his little outfit too :) I love all the pictures of him with his two big sisters, he is going to have 3 mommies!
We are the Schrievers! Tom and I have been married for eight years and together for what seems like forever!! We have two little girls Bree who is six, Sophie who is 3, and Bronson is 10 months old. We love to have fun together and enjoy being with our family and friends. We are excited to be bloggers and hope that we can share our memories with our loved ones.
Tom does Property Management, Real Estate, and Mortgages. If your ever in the market for either buying house or a mortgage(new or refinance) please give Tom a shot! It is a very referral based business, so any referrals would be much appreciated!
11 comments:
cute pictures! i really can't believe it has been 1 month already.
Glad things are improving/getting to a "normal". He is getting so big! Can you imagine giving birth to him at this size/weight? (Dan was 10 lbs 4 oz...) Hoping to see you guys this summer while we're in SLC for a Petersen reunion!
I love the pictures. Has it already been a month? Maybe if we all stay well, we can come see you--or maybe I'll just come see you!?!? I love the jelly bean jar and the fun pics. I'm glad you haven't lost it yet!
Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad everyone is getting healthy again after a few bad weeks. Bronson is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast he is growing!
i can't believe he is already a month old! and i haven't even seen him! we need to see you guys!
i can't believe he is already a month old! and i haven't even seen him! we need to see you guys!
Love all the new pictures! Can't wait to see him again and smell his head! I love that newborn smell!
So cute!! Proud big sisters! I love it!! He is going to be spoiled by them!! Oh Thank you for the Jelly Bean jar idea from your previous blog! I started that with Jaxson this weekend! What a great idea!!
Wow a month already?! You guys have the cutest kids :)
He is so adorable! What a good baby! I love his little outfit too :) I love all the pictures of him with his two big sisters, he is going to have 3 mommies!
He is so cute.... and soooo loved by his big sisters! He's a lucky boy!
Post a Comment