
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Life with Three
I have to be honest I really was terrified to have three kids, because everyone who has three confesses to me that it puts you over the edge. I would have to say that so far it is nowhere near the trauma of having my second child and love, Sophie. Tom and I were prepared for the worst and maybe that helped because we are surprisingly having a pretty good time at our house. The girls had a couple of days where they were begging for attention by doing naughty things but we quickly came up with the Jelly Bean Jar plan where you receive jelly beans for good behavior and mom and dad take away beans for bad behavior. Bree did not really need this but her excitment helped seal the deal for Sophie. It has worked wonderfully and when the beans reach their name on the jar they get to go and pick out a toy at the dollar store. Every house needs a Jelly Bean Jar because we now have a Sophie Bear that listens and is showing good behavior rather than all her mean nuaghty's that she was displaying with the new babe at home. Bronson had his two week check up and he went from 7lbs 10oz to 8lbs 15oz so I feel he belongs in this family because he adores eating he he!! He already has an Ear infection and his pediatrician told me that I was not doing a good job at keeping my family away from sick people. Hum and a giggle is all I said to him because other than visitors Bronson and I have been camped at home. So if you don't see either of us until Summer it is because the doctor ordered it!!Lets cross our fingers that Bronson continues to be sweet and nice to his mom and dad and I am just super grateful to be enjoying him rather than going crazy!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is sooo cute! He's getting big, fast. I can't wait for him and my little guy to go to preschool together :) I love your plan! You know I'm calling Holladay right after I give birth. ha ha
I know you share my pain about dumb people comments, so funny!
Just for the record, I wouldn't punch you in the face if you touched my belly :)
Hope you are doing well. 3 kids, you are AMAZING!
I need a jelly bean jar around here lately! Good idea! Can't believe that little guy is growing so fast! Hope all stay going well at your house. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
I'm so happy that life with three is better than you were expecting and that Bronson has been an easier baby for you. ... love the 49er's onesie
The jelly bean jar is a great idea... I'm still thinking I need to try that with Ty cause his naughty behavior is getting out of control.
Post a Comment