Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Birthday Thanks!!
So Yesterday was my Birthday and I wanted to thank everyone for wishing me a happy Birthday!! I don't know why but this has been the hardest year for me. I have never really cared that I was a year older until now. I think that it might be that I am getting closer to 30 which is painful. When I hear that others are 30 or older it does not seem old, but I see myself as always being in my 20's. I think that it also dawned on me the other day that I have almost been out of high school for 10 years and that seems crazy to me because I still feel the same. It does help to know that Marty and Andrea will always be older than me so it makes me feel younger. Ha Ha!!!That really helps!! Anyways, Tom and the girls made yesterday a special day which always makes me happy. Bree was so cute when Tom told her it was my birthday she was so excited and they sang me happy birthday. After that she started to cry about something and I told her that all I wanted for my birthday was for her not to cry or whine the entire day. She was so cute because she closed her mouth so tight and tried really hard every time she was about to cry or complain to hold it in. By the middle of the day it had worn off but it was really nice of her to try. I tried to remind her that it was my day but then she decided that mommys special day was over and proceeded to try and convince me that it was her day now. So thanks again for all the Birthday wishes and next year I told Tom that instead of turning 28 I will turn 26. I have started to age the other way and hopefully others will believe me when I turn 13 again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm so happy your updates are more frequent. It's on my list of favorites and I look at it everyday! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!..just wait until you turn 28..yikes :) I'm glad you had a great day and that the girls were so good..even if for just half the day.
Happy Birthday! I know what you mean about feeling like you are still the same as from high school. I feel like I graduated only a couple of years ago. The family pics are adorable. We check your blog lots and its good to see how the fam is doing (Don't worry, my paper is due at the end of the semester!)
That last comment was from me (Kelly) and not Nick. Just so you know!
Hey Amanda,
Happy Birthday.
Great to hear from you...and I look forward to keeping in touch!
I've got you guys linked to our blog.
Tell Tom hi.
Happy Birthday.....yesterday :) I honestly feel like we graduated no more than 3 years ago! I can't fathom the fact that 30 is around the corner. I will forever be 17 :) Hope you had a Happy Bday! If it makes you feel better, you look exactly the same as you did in high school :)
Happy Birthday Amanda! I'm glad it was such a great day. Hopefully, we'll see you soon!
Amanda,
Happy belated birthday! I love my 30's and want to encourage you to look forward to the next decade. ;) Give my Tom a squeeze (and the girls too, I suppose! LOL!)
Post a Comment