Sophie the other night decided that she was sick of wearing a diaper and took it off and then knew she was in trouble so she tried to get away as fast as she could before Bree caught her.Silly girl!!
We are the Schrievers! Tom and I have been married for eight years and together for what seems like forever!! We have two little girls Bree who is six, Sophie who is 3, and Bronson is 10 months old. We love to have fun together and enjoy being with our family and friends. We are excited to be bloggers and hope that we can share our memories with our loved ones.
Tom does Property Management, Real Estate, and Mortgages. If your ever in the market for either buying house or a mortgage(new or refinance) please give Tom a shot! It is a very referral based business, so any referrals would be much appreciated!
4 comments:
What a cutie and how clever is she... good thing it wasn't a poopie!!
That is so cute! I think it's so funny when little babies run around half naked. Sounds like she's quite the handful.
AAHHH! I am not looking forward to that stage!! One of my friends' little boys takes his diaper off and goes in his room and pees on the floor!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm that is what I want, hold her for me I want to put my tongue right up in her bum then cumin her I LOVE baby
Post a Comment