Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer fun!!

These are some pictures of Bree and Sophie at the Farm at Thanksgiving point with our good friends Anna, Thyce (I hope I spelled his name correctly), and Stacey. We had so much fun and Bree was able to ride a pony for the first time so thanks Oppermans for letting us tag along!! Sophie also had her first encounter with "Bob the Whale" our little kiddie pool. I think when water comes out of Bob's spout it really scares her but at least Ty loved it! We also talked Bree into trying skiing but by the time her ski's were on and she was out and ready she was already done. Even after we all tried to brib her with anything and everything possible the little stinker would not stop freaking out. We are hoping that by the end of the summer she will have tried. Also I was able to get Sophie's hair into a ponytail yipee! It is so weird because by the time Bree was one she had had a haircut every month with Tom and was sportin a ponytail by like three months... So funny how they are so different!! Bree has also had so much fun playing with her friend Avery from preschool there is a picture of them coloring together they are such cute friends!












7 comments:

BAWC said...

Wyatt hates his swimming pool too! I love Sophie's pony tail, how fun! That is awesome that Bree is attempting to ski, she won't want to get off once she is up!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! the girls look like they are having so much fun...

Rylie said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! You have the cutest little girls!

Celeste said...

How fun that Bree rode a pony! ...so cute. And I love Sophie's hair in a pony tail.

...I was so impressed that she even wanted to try skiing so young.... I bet she'll be up by the end of the summer... now that she's swimming again!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I love the ponytail!!!! That is so funny, the tinniest little sprout of hair coming out the back. She was just darling with it.
I can't believe you talked Bree into skiing, she is super brave even if she didn't go through with it. :)

Kelsey said...

your kiddos are so flippin cute!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

You can never start too early with the water skiing. The earlier the better. I'm proud of Bree since she even considered it. That's pretty cool!