Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Funny Kids

Bree has been doing swim lessons for the last couple of weeks, and usually around 4:30 I take her upstairs and I help her get ready. Anyways, yesterday I tried letting her do it all on her own and she did a fabulous job. So today I do the same thing and this is what she came downstairs in. I could not stop laughing and she was so serious and excited to go to swim lessons in this outfit. Kids are freakin cute!!



Then my little Sophie who has had a bad diaper rash ran around for a little while tonight to get some fresh air on her owie as she tells me every time I change her diaper. Anyways she proceeded to dance and hold her bum for the longest time, and we all were just laughing and watching her. Then she kept telling me "thank you", "thank you" like I had been torturing her for her entire life with these diapers. It was pretty funny to see her ride her fire engine with her bare bum, she loved it and freaked out when I finally tackled her to put her diaper on.



11 comments:

BAWC said...

i am laughing so hard right now. kids are so dang funny!

The McBrides said...

That is so funny! Your kids are hillarious! I love bree's swimsuit taste!

Megan said...

So cute! Thankfully there's A&D in this world to help end the torture of diaper rash... :)

Kelsey said...

She has great taste :) How funny! Did you let her wear it? he he

Celeste said...

I love your girls! ... they make me laugh... and Too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda
How funny! I love Bree's idea of swim wear. Maybe she will be the next "Top Model". You what's really funny is Ron use to dress April like that to go to school ! Serious!!! ha..ha..
Lorri

I don't know how to make my blog except comments....... any ideas?

The Frame Family said...

What a cute little bum!! Little kids are such funny little things...it amazes me with what they can come up with! Just you watch, next year that will be the new fashion trend :)

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

What did we laugh at before we had kids??? They really fo the funniest things...... I hope you let her wear that to her lessons. What a fashion statement.

Quinn said...

how hilarious!! Poor little Sophie with her bum! The heat is making diaper rashes all over the place at our house, too. Bummer for the bums I guess. xoxo

crookstons said...

That is hilarious! I love it! I love Bree's outfit that she chose! Such Cutie pies!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her panties and how fat her snatch looks, I love a nice fat one on a little girl it feels so nice when I get my hand in her panties and get a good feel andeven nicer to finger, your baby girl has such asexy ass on her also