I'm so sad that we missed you guys trick-or-treating at our house! I would have loved to see the girls costumes! I love bree's witch costume. Do they have one in my size?? :)
We are the Schrievers! Tom and I have been married for eight years and together for what seems like forever!! We have two little girls Bree who is six, Sophie who is 3, and Bronson is 10 months old. We love to have fun together and enjoy being with our family and friends. We are excited to be bloggers and hope that we can share our memories with our loved ones.
Tom does Property Management, Real Estate, and Mortgages. If your ever in the market for either buying house or a mortgage(new or refinance) please give Tom a shot! It is a very referral based business, so any referrals would be much appreciated!
13 comments:
She is the cutest li'l black cat I've ever seen!
How cute are they!!! Why didn't witch costumes have sparkles on them when we were little. Its too much fun!
Happy Halloween!
Amanda
The girls change everytime I see them! They are growing up so fast. You guys better get busy on another one!
your girls are too cute :)
They look so cute! I love their costumes... they are the cutest pair!! We had fun last night!
They look so cute! I love their costumes... they are the cutest pair!! We had fun last night!
When Tom told me what they were going to be, I pictured them just like that! Too cute! :)
SO SO CUTE! I loved your little tricker treaters, I already can't wait to see them next year!
Bree and Sophie looked so cute! I love costumes!!
Cute! I love Bree and Sophie!
They are so so cute!! I love Bree's hair!
I'm so sad that we missed you guys trick-or-treating at our house! I would have loved to see the girls costumes! I love bree's witch costume. Do they have one in my size?? :)
These are such cute pictures! It was so fun to hang out with you and Tom! We had a blast. It was fun for me to get to know you guys better.
Post a Comment