Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know it is a bit late but you have to see these pictures they are seriously so funny of Tom. Oh how he makes me laugh, every year we have a Halloween party and Tom borrows a costume from his aunt Chris and seriously the second Tom puts a costume on he is in character. The girls love it!

Bree is in Kindergarton and the afternoon session has their own little parade for the school and the parents. Bree was so excited to be a tree fairy this year! And Sophie was just happy to be herself a Princess.










Yup that is Tom on his toes. My girls have to get this from somewhere!!



Tom had to show his cousin how to ride this skateboard and I was laughing so hard I think we all were crying. Hooray for Large Ballerina's that can shake their butts!!

9 comments:

crookstons said...

That is so awesome! Tom looks FAB! I love it! The girls look adorable!!

Chelsea and Miles said...

Haha ya Tom! Best costume ever! Your girls look darling of course! Looks like a very fun Halloween!

Kelsey said...

Tom is the best :) Too funny!

BAWC said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! tom is rad. the girls look so cute too:)

Celeste said...

Tom is so hilarious... I was dying when we got the text of him. The girls looked so cute in their costumes... you did a great job putting those together.

The Frame Family said...

Nice Tom! You can definately always count on him to get a good laugh :)! The girls of courst look adorable!

The Frame Family said...

TOM IS A SERIOUS MEAT HEAD!! HA..HA..THE GIRLS LOOK DARLING AS ALWAYS!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING.... THE CHRISTMAS PARTY IS GOING TO BE DEC.19TH @ OUR HOUSE.
LOVE
AUNT LORRI

Stacy said...

Tell Tom THANK YOU for the best laugh of my life!!! I'll be holding the pee in for the rest of the day. He is one hot summo:)

Jenny Hart Turk said...

The girls look so stinking cute! I love Tom's costume! Classic!