So I have been tagged twice by April and I thought that maybe she would'nt notice that I pretended not to see my name. He He! Obviously it did not work so here it is....
10 Years Ago I was a Junior in High school
5 Things on My To-Do List Today
1. Clean House
2. Hang with my girls
3. Go to Boat show with Tom
4. Do Primary Lesson
5. Hang
Snacks I Enjoy: Snickerdoodles from Paradise, Eclairs from Kneaders, Oreos, Anything!!
Things I would Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Find a house and buy it!!Not too big because I have to clean it.
2. Buy My mom a house because she deserves it.
3. Pay off all of my families houses and vehicles.
3. Have Houses in cool places that I would let everyone stay at.
4. Buy a House Boat for Bree because she loves to go on the houseboat.
5. I would hope that I would do something extraordianry and meaningful to many people who need money.Give Give and more Giving.
6. Try to live normal and not let the money become important
7. Make sure my children understood what it meant to work. I know people who are not Billionaires who have everything handed to them on a silver platter. Thats Wrong what does that teach them about life?
8. Ask my grandparents if I could make any of their dreams come true or happen that they were not able to afford.
My Bad Habits
1. Biting the skin off my lips when I am nervous or stressed
2. Make my kids sanitize their hands all the time.
3. Watching too much tv
5 Places I have Lived
1. This is for Drew HOLLADAY, UT
2. Sandy, UT
3. Midvale, UT
5 Things people don't know about me
1. I won a dance trophy that was taller than me when I was around 11 years old.( I thought I was really cool!!)
2. I hate eating fish
3. I hate driving on long trips and am terrified of driving in canyons unless I am driving.
4. In politics one of the only things I care about is if the candidate supports partial birth abortion. Its evil and wrong
5. I can wiggle my ears
Here is the other Tag
What is his full name? Thomas Ronald Schriever (I say his entire name when I am mad)
How long have you been married? 5 years
How long did you date? 6 years
Who eats more sweets? Me, I can finish an entire bag of assortment chocolates from Costco in a week, Snickers are my favorite!
Who said I love you first? Tom
How old is he? 27
What is he afraid of? Smelling bad, being rude, green food
Who is taller? Tom
Who is smarter? Of course I am :)
Who can sing better? Tom
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Tom, except for Medical Bills that I have to fight
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do its closer to the Bathroom
Who mows the lawn? HOA
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Tom, But we fight over his bad driving even though he thinks he is a good driver. He was pulled over one morning because the cop thought he was drunk, but he was looking down at his stupid phone.
Who is more stubborn? Both
Who kissed who first? Tom
Who asked who out? I asked Tom to Monster Mash and actually my good friend wanted to take him but I made her switch me because Tom was cuter!!
Who proposed? Tom at the park where he put candles around trees and hung roses with an envelope with a picture of us from each year we were together. And at the end of all the trees was a blanket with chocolate covered strawberries and he proposed it was really cute.
Who has more siblings? I do I have 1 sister and 3 stepsisters, 2 brothers and one stepbrother.
Who wears the pants? Tom thinks he owns me we fight about it all the time but I think that I own him!!
That was great thanks April :) I tag Tenley, Stacey O., and Quinn
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great post...Drew thinks he owns me too...whatever! I wish I could polish off a costco size bag of candy and be as skinny as you!!
Sounds like you got quite the trophy. Can't wait to see the picture of Bree and Khloe up on the blog. Bree handled her very well. I love seeing how happy she gets when she holds her.
i am proud of you. thanks :) ok we need to get together for dinner, when are you available this week, Thurs?
Post a Comment