Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bree's Happiness

So I don't know about everyone else but Bree loves her videos and television so much that as you can see in the picture she smiles the entire time she watches something. Bree will come up to me by the middle of the day and tell me that she thinks it is time to watch tv because she has not watched it all day. She also will count how many times she has watched it throughout the day and will say things like "I have only watched the tv twice today I think that I need to watch it 3 times". Anyways, this is one of Bree's favorite things to do and it shows!!!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

That is such a great photo and I can totally see her chilli'n just like that.

Melanie said...

how fun that you blog, too!!! And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved to not be the only mommy with a kid that loves TV & movies. Phew! Bree looks adorable & so happy! We love you guys!

Kelsey said...

That is the cutest pic :) What does she love to watch?

BAWC said...

bree is so hillarious, i love the story and the cute smirk on her face.

The Frame Family said...

Bree looks just like dad here! How cute!

BAWC said...

amanda, i tagged you twice. get to work girl!!