I am thankful for Temples. The Temple is a very special place to me, and I really need to go more often because I know it makes a difference in my life. The Temple on top is the St. Paul Minnesota Temple and I am going there in about two weeks because our good friends Koby and Emily are getting married. It will be the first time that I have gone to the Temple since Bronson was born. Babies kill my Temple attendance. Its sad but it is the truth. I am so grateful for the blessings, truth, promises, peace and joy Temple work brings to my life. Its Heaven on Earth.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Amen! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the temple. And yes, babies DO kill temple attendance. But I'm so stoked cause I've been able to get away more and more these days. Oh, it's such a great place:)
Post a Comment