Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful For....

Day 11.


  I am so thankful for Teachers. These are Bree's teachers and I know the second picture is not the best but I had to make do with what I had. Mrs. Maiava and Mrs. Day have done such an amazing job. I really do not know how teachers do it all. We just had Parent Teacher conferences last week and Tom and I have been dying to hear Bree speak Spanish. We would finally get our chance because Bree came with us, and Bree did an amazing job. Tom and I have really been worried because every time someone speaks to Bree in Spanish she shy's away and really has no interest in speaking it or about it to anyone. She will sing her songs and say random one word responses to things which is great but we were expecting more. Right. You all know Tom. It was so much fun to hear her Spanish accent, and for her to respond and know what her teacher was saying. I have an 8th grade Spanish education and Tom has his pretend I know Spanish education so we had no idea what the teacher was saying because she spoke so fast, but Bree did.

Sophie has two teachers as well and I don't have pictures of them but they are amazing, wonderful, loving, creative, and awesome too. Sophie loves to go to school, and I can't blame her... it is better than watching mommy unpack boxes, workout, and clean the house. I know don't judge!!

So thankful for teachers seriously!!

No comments: