Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankful For....

Day 7.

   I am so thankful for siblings. I have many different kinds including what I would call 2 normal siblings, I have 4 step, one half brother, and 5 sibling in laws as well!! Each are special to me for different reasons and all of them have been there for me, made me laugh, helped me with many things, made me mad etc. I don't know what I would do without all these wonderful people in my life. I love to tease my little brother about girls and kissing, I love to talk to all of them and share what is happening in their lives. I love to play games, go on vacation (as long as there are no fights), tease each other, cry with each other, receive advice on many things. I cannot imagine life without siblings... these are people who can understand what it is like to grow up with crazy parents, funny stories about neighbors, share in the responsibilities of Sunday dinners and holidays. But most of all I just love them and feel so lucky to have so many to make my life more interesting and full fun stories and memories to look back on.


Andrea and Trevor. Meg, Luke, Jake and Taylor

Jess and Jess with Kolbie

Doug

Mart and Stacey (Stink I thought this pic would be OK because you have your Dr. mask on let me know if I need to remove!!) Dylan, Olivia, Elena

Brett and Shannon

Kyle and Lindsey with Hayden and Collin
Disclaimer: I Had to post this picture of Trevor my Brother In law because I was laughing so hard when I saw it and it tells you everything about him that you need to know.





Trevor seriously!!




Mike and Steph holding Bronson


Ben and Matt holding Bronson


Jane I stole most of these pics from your facebook Thanks!!

No comments: