I am thankful for a wonderful trip to the coldest place on the planet (probably not the coldest but we thought it might be close). I was STRESSED about taking Bronson on an airplane while he was sick and then cart him around Minnesota while we did fun exciting things. He was amazing. I will say it again he was amazing. I am so grateful that he made my life so wonderful while we there. I was able to enjoy the trip with him, and that made both Tom and I so happy! I am sure that all our PEOPLE"s were happy too, since we were all on the same plane, same car, same hotel, OK you get the point. What we did the most in Minnesota...
1. Went to the Mall of America 4 times.
2. Went out to eat a lot!
3. Adopted a new family member. You may know him as KC Clyde but now he is KC Clyde Schriever!!
4. Saw 2 of the 10,000 lakes in Minnesota
5. Saw and drove over the Mississippi (no spell check needed for Mississippi)
6. Went to Koby and Emily's wedding or Sealing in the Temple
We had so much fun with all the friends, I can't remember the last time that I have laughed that much in 5 days all together. Thanks to all are awesome friends for being so helpful at the airport, restaurants, car rides, and pretty much everywhere we went. Bronson had 7 dads, and 3 moms for the trip! He was one entertained dude!

4 comments:
fun! I am so glad that Bronson was so good for you guys! I hope I get a baby just like him! Glad you guys didn't freeze,fun getaways are the best
Thank you Amanda for posting pics! I just started bawling again! Talk about an emotional weekend! I wish so bad that I could have been their! Koby and Em looked so happy and she looked so beautiful in her dress! Sounds like a wonderful trip!
Yay Kobes! How exciting. Looks like you had fun. I would LOVE to go to that mall!
Bronson is adorable :)
Fun Pictures! Bronson was so awesome! Seriously he was the best little boy in the world the entire trip! Fun times... in the freezing cold... thank goodness for the Mall of America... and pedicures... except when they painfully squeeze your broken toe! :)
Post a Comment