I am Thankful for all the Military Veterans that have served and are now serving our Country for our Freedom. Last Night we were lucky enough to be a part of a Celebration to Honor Our Veterans. Bree sang "God Bless America", and we heard amazing stories of survival, and the ultimate sacrifice death for our freedom. It really was heart wrenching when a Wife stood up and read out how many school dances, soccer games, parent teacher conferences, birthdays etc. that her husband missed while serving our country for over 22 months on just one of his tours abroad. I think that I take it for granted and it really gave me a perspective on what the cost of Freedom is, and I am so thankful. I sat and thought about my Papa, Dad, Two Uncles, and Step Brother who served and still serve and I want to say Thanks from the Bottom of my Heart!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment