Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful For....

Day 12.

I am Thankful for Saturdays.
We get to sleep in. Well maybe not sleep in but we don't have to rush out of bed and get ready for school. We seem to have a party in our bed for an hour. This usually consists of  tickling daddy's feet because it makes him crazy, Bronson loves to tackle and scream at all of us, Sophie loves to cuddle and be warm next to her daddy, and Bree loves to be in the middle of it all. I really could stay in bed all day doing this because we all laugh, sometimes cry, but most of all its one time we are all together enjoying each other.
 Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

crookstons said...

Oh I SO SO SO LOVE Saturdays for this very same reason!!! It is my very favorite time!!! Nothing like a big pile of family in the bed!!