Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful For....

day 8.



I am so thankful for a yard. Sophie played in the snow for 2 hours all alone. I could never do that before because I had to make sure the boogey man did not take them. Also it is so nice to say go outside and play without the worries of Dog crap. I am not joking it is awesome!! Bree and Sophie have playdates and they stay outside the whole time. This last weekend Bree, Sophie and I planted over 500 bulbs for Spring and I can't wait to start my garden and plant grass under the swing set. I always hear everyone talk about how much they hate yard work. I would have to say that I was pleasently suprised at how much fun me and the girls had together digging in the dirt. I know nothing about gardening but I have this lovely neighbor, Linda, and I call her yard the Fancy Nancy yard and she was really helpful answering all my questions. I hope I can continue to have the energy and excitment that I feel right now for my yard in years to come.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

You have a great yard... Ty love s it too! Can't wait to see your tulips in bloom!