I am thankful for Doctors.
Oh no no wait not just any doctor, my pediatrician to be specific. He was my pediatrician and now he is my kiddos and they love love him just like I do.
Weird.
Yes.
My husband and maybe a few others think I am crazy. I think it has to do with everything he tells me to do works. Like sleep training, potty training, weird diets so my baby is happy... you get the idea. I repect this guy so much.
His words are like Gold to me.
Ok I worship him! I am just Thankful that he cares and is interested in my childrens well being. I ask him the craziest things and sometimes and he laughs and then gives me the straight up answer. He might think I am crazy, but I think he is weird so we are even. Lets just hope he can get my kids better by Thursday because we are leaving on a Jet Plane.

1 comment:
dito. he is kind of weird but you gotta love the guy! Halle especially loves the fish in the waiting room!
Post a Comment